Probably easier to write about sad things or angry things because they are fresh wounds that you can feel every time you move a muscle.
Instead, I’m going to write about the happy warm things.
Okay. Let’s see.
- Imagine hugging a huge gentle intoxicatingly nice smelling teddy bear.
- a friend that starts dancing at random times.
- Says the most ridiculous comments that get you off guard, take few seconds to process then start laughing.
- Sees the other side of most of your views.
- Pretty perceptive actually.
- Is extremely seriously cute when he’s asleep.
- Says he wants to look like David Bisbal when he brushes his curls back.
Yep. That’s seven cute things today.